We are looking for a Lead Frontend Engineer to join a FinTech company based out of Chicago, Dallas & New Jersey that is heavily involved in the Crypto space. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to lead the frontend development in a fast-paced environment as part of the company-wide digital transformation. We are looking for a self-starter passionate to drive continuous improvement, use cutting-edge technologies and comfortable to lead the technical direction of a dynamic team.
What the role involves:
- Contribute and lead frontend design and architecture including collaborating with various teams
- Participate in code reviews, actively identifying any potential issues and ways to improve
- Embrace industry best practices like continuous integration, continuous deployment, automated testing, TDD etc.
- Assist with training
Who you are:
- Must be independent and able to continuously recommend quality improvements
- A team player comfortable with leading to achieve collective goals
- Able to provide constructive feedback and possess a flexible mindset
- 10+ years of frontend development experience
- Experience of working with websockets, HTTP 1.1 and HTTP/2
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON RPC
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, CI/CD pipeline
- BS degree in Computer Science or Masters preferred
If this role sounds like it would be a good fit, then get apply below or get in touch with Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about this opportunity.