Tech stack: Spark, Kafka, Hive, S3, Flink
Upon joining the team that is leading the next generation within the FinTech space. You will be contributing to products that set out to provide technologies that enhances the lives of over 500 million individuals. You will be responsible for building frameworks for real-time pipelines. You will be working closely to the ML team to optimise features primarily within the fraud and security. As well as working alongside software developers to build event driven microservices.
You will have the platform, freedom, and encouragement to experiment and implement cutting edge technologies. This team are big believers in transparency & collaboration, consisting of a strong team including well-known and active figures within the community. They have been voted as one of the Greatest Places to work numerous times, and are offering fully remote work across the US.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with both ML & Software team
- Create reusable production pipelines
- Ensure high-volumes of data are kept safe and secure
- Explore new technologies and share new ideas with the team
- Develop new tools
- Contribute to opensource
Who you are:
- Experience building secure data pipelines
- Worked with high-volumes of data up to 100 events per minute and multiple terabytes of data per day
- Comfortable with either Python, Scala, or Java
- Strong skills with Spark
- Experience with Kafka streaming, Flink, Athena, Hive etc.
- Basic understanding of networking issues and cloud computing
- Comfortable with remote with teams across different time zones