UMATR are proud to be representing an awesome software company in the search for a Senior Frontend Architect to join their team in Spain.
This is a company that truly aligns with UMATR’s values. They are fuelled by a ‘greater than profit’ vision and are building a vibrant business. They give their employees 5 paid days off per year to do charity work and donate 10% of profits to charities. Aside from all of this great stuff, they have an excellent engineering standard, super exciting open source projects and countless growth opportunities.
The role itself is for a Senior Frontend Architect to join their International Infrastructure Team, solving complex problems.
The role requires;
- Experience with React.js
- Strong Background with Node.js
- Experience with Typescript and some knowledge of Java
- Experience with mentoring and guiding other engineers
What is expected from you;
- Able to understand complex systems
- Knowledge beyond the frontend
- Have a strong understanding of Computer Science concepts
- Proven ability is architecture and design
This client offers competitive salaries, health care plans, transport/food cards, English lessons, a multicultural and remote friendly environment.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, then hit that apply button