UMATR are excited to partner with a fast growing European streaming platform to help them achieve their goal of increasing the presence of European talent within the US-dominated streaming world.
There are multiple positions available on different teams, including Platform, Data and Streaming and you will be working with a modern technical stack including Scala, Play, Spark & GCP.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Create and maintain high volume Scala API’s
· Automate the testing, integration and deployment of your code using GitLab CI/CD
· Implement good engineering practises
· Take part in technical design and architectural discussions
· Work within a strong and passionate technical team
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive salaries
· Full remote working across europe (onsite possible in Munich)
· Relocation support to Germany if required
· Generous holiday allowance
· Share + Bonus plan currently in the works
· Working with an extremely talented technical team
· Continuous training and development
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· Strong experience in Scala (alternatively Kotlin)
· Professional experience working in high volume API engineering, or data engineering
· Deep understanding in designing RESTful APIs and bringing them to production
· Have experience in Cloud Native design patterns
· Comfortable working in a fast paced and fast growing working environment
· Knowledge of GCP, AWS, Play and/or Distributed Computing would be a bonus
If you would like to find out more, then hit that APPLY button!